Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Short And Sweet

I had a longer version of this post prepped. I may publish it at some point, but a couple of recent conversations makes me think it's probably not necessary.

So, here's the short and sweet version.

I'm starting law school at Northeastern University this fall. That means that, starting at the end of August, I'll be focusing the bulk of my energy on my legal career, and will likely have very little left to devote to coaching in any meaningful way.

If people are looking to get training in with me, the next two months are the time to do it.

I am giving small consideration to trying to consolidate some of the postings on this blog into some kind of e-book, if there is both enough material and enough interest. People who might be interested should let me know.

I have a few posts left floating around that I'll try to get published before this happens. If people have particular topics that they'd like to hear about, now's the time to ask.

No comments: