Blog Archive

Friday, November 15, 2013

Update and A Couple of Events

Yes, I have been behind on the blog lately. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, and things are generally a bit crazy. More posts will be coming soon, I hope.

I do have two PDR events coming up.

11/17 Fundamentals of Personal Safety

Three hour introductory PDR course at JP CROSSFIT. This is my basic "intro" course. Totally appropriate for anyone, of any skill level. No experience necessary.

http://www.jpcrossfit.com/blog/upcoming-event-fundamentals-of-personal-safety-an-introduction-to-personal-defense-readiness-program/

12/7 Personal Defense Crash Course and Advanced Workshop

Doing two classes Skill of Strength in Chelmsford, back to back. The first is a one hour "crash course" workshop. Meant as a combo review and intro for those who missed the last PDR workshop at SOS.

The second is a three hour workshop on Malfunctions and Attacks from Behind. Every time I do an intro course, I get questions about dealing with attacks from the rear, so I decided to make a course out of it. Designed for those who have attended the first course, but open to anyone if they do the crash course first.

Details here: http://www.skillofstrength.com/trainingevents/introductory-personal-defense-workshop/

No comments: