Blog Archive

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Quick Poll

Working on a bunch of stuff, but while I am...

I asked this on my Facebook page (you know I have a facebook page, and you have liked it, right?), but didn't get a lot of feedback, so I'll try asking here.

For the last year, I've been doing a Monday feature called "This Week in the Web", where I collect various articles from around the internet and post them to my blog. I'm wondering if people find this valuable.

Do people read this?
Would it be better if I was just posting links as I come across them?
 Do people just not care?

It's not a terribly difficult feature, but I'm not going to keep it up if no one is actually getting use out of it.

8 comments:

Wayne said...

I read it and found some stuff I am interested in reading

Andy said...

I usually browse through it

Jason H said...

I read them. I always find at least of the links interesting. Sometimes I fall behind, but all the posts get queued up in my Google Reader.

Jason H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil Bednar said...

I check in a couple times a week. Good stuff. Do it for yourself.

Maija said...

It's always nice to know what grabs others' attentions, whether the subject matter is interesting to me personally or not.
That's how one expands one's horizons :-)

Derek Simonds said...

I am a reader also. Mostly through reader.

Derek Simonds said...

I am a reader also. Mostly through reader.