Blog Archive

Monday, February 13, 2012

This Week In the Web, 2-13-2012


And another video from Ross.

Kasey asks some hard questions.

An interesting review of Dan John's latest, Easy Strength.

Speaking of Dan John, this article on managing your options is fucking brilliant. I've read it two or three times, and there's several hundred important ideas in there. I think I need to read Easy Strength sooner, rather than later. (Along with ten other books. Dammit)

Wim Demeere has some nice footage of Ramon Dekkers hitting the pads.

Combative Corner posted an article by Tony Blauer on the Cycle of Behavior, one of the most important performance enhancement tools from the PDR program.

Matt Thornton has a thought provoking article on his Aliveness 101 blog. I'm pretty sure not all of my readers will agree with all of his ideas, but the article is definitely worth the read.


No comments: