Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Experiment, Further Updates

A while ago, in response to something Rory Miller wrote, I decided to start "the Experiment". The idea was for me to pressure test some ideas about/responses to a close-range knife assault. You can read about the details here and in subsequent posts.

A couple of people have asked me for updates recently, and sadly, I don't have a lot to report. After a flurry of enthusiasm, I've been unable to find more people to repeat the experiment with.

Consider this another shout out--if you are interested in helping me out with this, please do let me know. Be aware that it involves getting into High Gear and beating each other up. It may involve getting hit hard. On the upside, you get to stab me.

I do have some video that I can post, but honestly, I'd like to hold off until I have a bit more data.

No comments: