Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Want some free Personal Defense Readiness Training?


Okay. You've got it.

In one of his audio CDs, Tony Blauer asks the question "what are some of your beliefs about self-defense?". My own answer to that question has changed a lot over the years, but there are two core beliefs that haven't changed.

1. I believe that everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Man, woman, child...whoever you are, I believe that you have the moral right to stand up for yourself. I realize that you may feel as though you don't have the knowledge, or the skills, or the ability to do so, but that's a slightly different issue. I'm telling you right now that you are ALLOWED to defend yourself from someone intent on doing you harm.


2. I believe that everyone CAN defend themselves.

Again, you may not feel as though you can defend yourself right now. That's okay. I'm not telling you that you know how (though you probably know more than you think). I am telling you that you can learn strategies, skills, and psychological tools that will allow you to successfully defend yourself.

At this point in my life, I also believe that the Personal Defense Readiness system is the single best system I've discovered for teaching people how to protect themselves in as short a time as possible. I believe the system can benefit anyone. And I believe it so strongly that I'm going to give it away.

No, that is not a typo.

Over the next year, I will give away eight (8) free, three-hour Personal Defense Readiness seminars to any group that wants them. 

These seminars will cover the fundamental concepts & principles of the Personal Defense Readiness program, including mind-set & fear management strategies, the Three D's model for self-defense, Non-Violent Postures™ and the S.P.E.A.R. System™.

What do I need to do this?


1. Attendees. 

At least six students, at most twenty-five. They can be your friends, your classmates, your coworkers, or whomever. Just guarantee me that you'll have people for me to teach on the day we arrange.


2. A place to train.

I'm laying this responsibility on the host. If you have a location for me to teach out of, great. If there is a rental charge for the location, I will ask the host to cover it. 


That's it. No seminar fees, no hidden costs. If you are in a location that is very far away from me, I might ask for some gas money. That's it. If you like me, you can buy me a cup of coffee too.


I want people to know about this system. I want people to have this knowledge. By the end of 2010, I want the streets of Boston to contain a few more people who are a bit safer and more dangerous than they were at the beginning of the year.

Interested? Questions? Email me at adptraining AT gmail.com.

No comments: