Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lives, Like SPEARs, Move Forward

What? You try and come up with a clever title for this update.

Anyway. I usually try to keep my personal life off of this thing (that's what Facebook and Livejournal are for), but this is pretty big, so I thought I'd share it here.

On Sunday, May 24th, Emily and I officially got engaged. This is actually something we’ve been discussing for a while, but it is now official.

We’re looking at a wedding date of Fall 2010, but haven’t set anything further than that. More details will, of course, be coming along.

I’m sure there’s something more profound and deep I’m supposed to say at this point, but I’ve got nothing. We’re both very happy, and, well, there’s not much else to say. Hooray us!


{We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming)


1 comment:

Mark said...

congrats!
however why a long engagement?
Ioulia & I were engaged on Tuesday, married by Friday...on the beach with catering
;)

...and now we never sleep thanks to 2yr old Ben!

Wonderful news!