Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Transitions

Some of you may have seen or heard about this already, though I think this is my first truly public announcement.

I have begun transitioning my current job into a part-time position, and will be using that time to expand my client base teaching Muay Thai and Personal Defense Readiness. The Sityodtong Muay Thai Academy will continue to be my home for the bulk of my training, but I will also be traveling around the Greater Boston Area to work with students
and clients as necessary and appropriate. By the end of July, I will have completely moved on from my current office job, and hopefully be in a position to support myself primarily, if not entirely, through teaching and training.

This is, naturally, a very exciting and very scary time. It is likely to lead to a lot of changes in my life, and to demand a great deal of time and energy from me. If this blog seems very slow for the next month, it’s because my free time during this transition is likely to be slim to none. I will do my best to keep things updated, but I suspect things may get away from me.

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Obviously this transition is taking some time and energy as the blog has not been updated.

What am I suppose to do at work? Work?